top of page
Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!


Thank you for visiting our website. Please contact us to request more information about our services or to provide feedback about our website. If you are in crisis and in need of assistance, contact the Hennipen County Crises Response Services (COPE) at 612-596-1223, or the Ramsey County Adult Crises at 651-266-7900. If this is an emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest local emergency hospital.

Take Flight Counseling Services LLC

St. Paul, Minnesota

(612) 260-4750


Weekdays: 9am - 6pm

Saturdays: 9am - 5pm

bottom of page